Thursday, October 16, 2014

Painting You Pretty for your Photos!

I met a talented celebrity makeup artist recently who resides here in the East Valley.  She's not only a sweet person but is beautiful inside and out.  She helped me with my makeover and even went shopping with me to find the right products for my skin type and skin color.  She's an incredible makeup artist whom have worked with many celebrities all over and I feel fortunate to be able to work with her this past few weeks.

My photo session with her and her family was delightful and I loved every single one of the photos that   took of them.  If you are going to any big events or are having a photo shoot of any kind, look Lindsey Bouffard up on her blog at Painting You Pretty.  If you book a photo session with me this fall or winter and book a makeup session with Lindsey, you will get a $10 discount from me and a $5 discount from Lindsey.  Looking your best for your photo is priceless and having your flawless makeup for a photo session is worth it!

Here are a few of my favorites:





No comments:

Post a Comment